"Why trade it in? Get more for your used equipment! Start your equipment rotation plan with BidCal today!"
Quality Consignments are now being accepted! Yard hours are Monday - Friday 8 AM to 3 PM with a lunch break from 12-1. Please call our office at (530) 345-0840 to schedule an appointment to drop off.
If you are interested in having your item included in our advertising, please call to verify deadlines.
- Bidding Starts
- Saturday, December 12th, 2020
- Day 1 (Dealer & Dismantler’s Only) Bidding Closes
- Monday, December 14th, 2020
- Day 2 (Equipment & Implements) Bidding Closes
- Tuesday, December 15th, 2020
- Day 3 Bidding Closes
- Wednesday, December 16th, 2020
- Inspection Period
Saturday, December 12th – 8 AM to 1 PM
Monday – Wednesday of the sale 8 AM -3 PM
Location of Auction
- On-Site Visit. A BidCal employee would be happy to schedule a visit to your location for an on-site inspection.
- By Sending Pictures via Email or Text.
- At the gate upon arrival.
- Quality EQ and Consignments are always welcome!
- Inoperable engines will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $75, whichever is greater.
- Tires will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $75, whichever is greater.
- Tanks will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $75, whichever is greater.
- Items that are Ugly, Broken, Inoperable or Obsolete will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $75, whichever is greater.
- Consignments that are heavy oil leakers will be charged a minimum of $150.
- We do not accept Huller or Processing equipment over 10 years old.
- Any items, such as generators, flail mowers, welders, engines and electric motors that BidCal is unable to test will be labeled in their description as: “Unable to test, unknown condition.”
- Junk or mismatched tires will not be sold
- Hand tools and shop tools must plug in and work.
- We are not a Flea Market!! We do not accept household remodel fixtures including sinks, toilets, bathtubs, etc.
- We do not accept exercise equipment.
- Vehicles & Equipment need to have a ¼ tank of fuel or more for the auction process.
- Just because you dropped it off doesn't mean it's going to be in the auction. We reserve the right of refusal and may load your item in the scrap bin at our discretion.
- Strictly Enforced: If it's junk, take it to the dump!
- Example of Junk
Things to consider when consigning Equipment to the Auction
- Does it have a 1/2 tank of fuel or better?
- Will the battery test "ok" under a load test?
- Did you remember to bring the registration?
- Is the registration current?
- Do you need to bring a bucket to cover the exhaust if it rains?
- Does it have a sufficient oil level?
- Is the antifreeze level sufficient for cold days?
- Is it worth bringing, or is BidCal going to reject it at the gate?
We truly appreciate all of our customers and strive to make the selling process here at BidCal the most profitable for everyone in the long term. If you ever need any clarification on the guidelines, please call us at (530) 345-0840 or we welcome pictures of the items in advance sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.