"Why trade it in? Get more for your used equipment! Start your equipment rotation plan with BidCal today!"
Quality Consignments will be accepted now through Friday, November 17th. Yard hours are Monday - Friday 8 AM to 3 PM with a lunch break from 12-1. Please call our office at (530) 345-0840 to schedule an appointment to drop off.
If you are interested in having your item included in our advertising, please call to verify deadlines.
Consignment Deadline: Friday, November 17th
- Bidding Starts
- Saturday, December 9th, 2017
- Bidding Closes
- Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
- Inspection Period
- Saturday, December 9th and Monday, December 11th
Location of Auction
- On-Site Visit. A BidCal employee would be happy to schedule a visit to your location for an on-site inspection.
- By Sending Pictures via Email or Text.
- At the gate upon arrival.
- Strictly Enforced: If it's junk, take it to the dump!
- To best serve both our sellers and buyers in the long term, items will be inspected and rejected if the quality doesn't fit the auction criteria.
- No junk or mismatched tires.
- Hand tools & shop tools must plug in and work.
- We are not a Flea Market!! No household remodel fixtures including sinks, toilets, bathtubs, etc.
- No exercise equipment
- No electric pump motors
- Very restricted on what tanks will be sold. Only high quality, intact tanks will be sold.
- Just because you dropped it off doesn't mean it's going to be in the auction. We reserve the right of refusal.
- If it's crap, take it back!
- Example of Junk
- If we have to Replace a Battery - $150 per battery additional charge
- If we have to Add Fuel - $50 additional charge
- If we have to fix a tire, labor is $50 and the cost of repair will be passed onto the seller.
Things to consider when consigning Equipment to the Auction
- Does it have a 1/2 tank of fuel or better?
- Will the battery test "ok" under a load test?
- Did you remember to bring the registration?
- Is the registration current?
- Do you need to bring a bucket to cover the exhaust if it rains?
- Does it have a sufficient oil level?
- Is the antifreeze level sufficient for cold days?
- Is it worth bringing, or is BidCal going to reject it at the gate?