"Why trade it in? Get more for your used equipment! Start your equipment rotation plan with BidCal today!"
Quality Consignments will be accepted now through Friday, March 30th, 2018. Yard hours are Monday - Friday 8 AM to 3 PM with a lunch break from 12-1. Please call our office at (530) 345-0840 to schedule an appointment to drop off.
If you are interested in having your item included in our advertising, please call to verify deadlines.
Consignment Deadline: Friday, March 30th
- Bidding Starts
- Saturday, April 21st, 2018
- Day 1 Bidding Closes
- Tuesday, April 24th, 2018
- Day 2 Bidding Closes
- Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
- Inspection Period
- Saturday, April 21st and Monday, April 23rd
Location of Auction
- On-Site Visit. A BidCal employee would be happy to schedule a visit to your location for an on-site inspection.
- By Sending Pictures via Email or Text.
- At the gate upon arrival.
- Inoperable engines will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $52.50, whichever is greater.
- Tires will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $52.50, whichever is greater.
- Tanks will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $52.50, whichever is greater.
- Items that are Ugly, Broken, Inoperable or Obsolete will be charged a 50% commission or a minimum charge of $52.50, whichever is greater.
- If you bring something that has a dead or weak battery – we will charge you $150.00 to replace it.
- If you bring something that is low or out of fuel, we will charge you a minimum of $50.00 to add it.
- Huller or Processing equipment over 10 years old will not be sold.
- Any items, such as generators, engines and electric motors that BidCal is unable to test will be labeled in their description as: “Unable to test, unknown condition.”
- The BidCal covered shop is on a first-come, first-served basis. When this area fills up, remaining items will be placed outside.
- Junk or mismatched tires will not be sold
- Hand tools and shop tools must plug in and work.
- We are not a Flea Market!! No household remodel fixtures including sinks, toilets, bathtubs, etc.
- No exercise equipment.
- Just because you dropped it off doesn't mean it's going to be in the auction. We reserve the right of refusal and may load your item in the scrap bin at our discretion.
- Strictly Enforced: If it's junk, take it to the dump!
- Example of Junk
Things to consider when consigning Equipment to the Auction
- Does it have a 1/2 tank of fuel or better?
- Will the battery test "ok" under a load test?
- Did you remember to bring the registration?
- Is the registration current?
- Do you need to bring a bucket to cover the exhaust if it rains?
- Does it have a sufficient oil level?
- Is the antifreeze level sufficient for cold days?
- Is it worth bringing, or is BidCal going to reject it at the gate?
Please call BidCal at 530-345-0840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org